L’école La Vie est Belle ouvre ses portes à l’international.
L’école accueille tout au long de l’année des éducateurs Montessori du monde entier.
Our Location: We are peacefully located in South West France region one hour from Bordeaux in a small community. Our region is known for beautiful Bordeaux vineyards and rich culture and history.
• In the spirit of this shared practice and guidance, the intern gains experience and demonstrates increased competency as a Montessori teacher. In turn, the Directress is exposed to a “fresh” perspective on the Montessori approach, which often reinforces her/his commitment to the work and its rewards. Based on the principal that teachers learn best when supported by other teachers, the Montessori Directress and intern explore the world of Montessori education together, with the continual goal being a deeper understanding and mastery of the Montessori Method and materials, and a more confident and inspired approach to enriching the curriculum with shared ideas and experiences.
• Internship provides enriching opportunities for the children in our program to learn from experiences from other countries and talents of the intern.
What will a Montessori Internship look like at “La Vie est belle” Ecole international Maria Montessori
• Internship can be limited to one week up to 3 month
• You will need to make sure that you have an updated passport
• We can provide living accommodations that will include an immersion of French Country culture
• You will need to provide us with a list of talents or lesson plans that you would like to present
• The children are French, you will work with a French/English Directress You are not required to speak French, but we would love for you to teach in the English language
• Hours that you may intern: 8:00-4:30
• Our Montessori program is based on the Montessori philosophy, we will cook, garden, arts, music, yoga, dance, languages and talents that you may have our welcome!
• You will be required to perform the daily duties of a typical Montessori teacher and daily tasks of program
Goals of a Montessori Intern Teacher at” La Vie est Belle” Ecole international Maria Montessori
• Prepare and maintain a beautiful, developmentally-appropriate classroom environment
• Serve as a guide between the child and the prepared environment
• Present Montessori materials and lessons to the children, demonstrating proper Montessori principles such as control of error and isolation of difficulty
• Provide children with opportunities for choice, decision making, problem solving, independence, and responsibility
• Plan and implement group activities
• Effectively communicate with children, parents, staff and administration
• Work as a team member with staff and administrators
• Actively observe individual children, analyzing and documenting individual growth and learning, evaluating objectives and helping to prepare professional reports
• Attend and participate in parent-teacher conferences
• Actively participate in self-evaluation and shared inquiry with the
If you would like to participate in an international internship for one week to one month at “La Vie est Belle”, please send your resume and talent page to Corinne Dray at email@example.com